Thursday 16 October 2014

Fierce Fridays!




Name: Thandeka Buthelezi

Age: 27

Home: Ennerdale in the South of Johannesburg

Favourite Item Of Clothing: High-Waisted Black Pants. And then of course, I love ALL my dresses! (Can't live without a good dress).

Can't Live Without: Makeup! I am a natural girl but I love all things Makeup. Must have: Revlon Colourstay Foundation.

Style Icon: Solange. I wouldn't say she inspires my look but she has a unique sense of style that she pulls off effortlessly. She wears whatever she wants and looks gorge every time.

Hair Tip: Do what you want to do! Do what makes you feel good about your hair and about yourself. If you want to cut it, go ahead. It'll grow back. Never worry about what the next person thinks and most of all, appreciate your natural hair texture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment