Sunday 5 January 2014

Mombasa Diaries: Day 5: It's Chriiiiiiistmaaaaaas!!

Ho ho ho! Meeeery Presents Day Christmas!

It's really hard being Christmassy at the beach, but we try.. 

Mine, mine, mine, mi....


I did two strand twist Bantu knots yesterday after my wash so I unleashed the curls today in a high puff.

Anyone else have trouble with the face camera on their iphone? #blurry!

Unfortunately...we are having a Christmas barbecue at the beach. Great great fun. Not so much for my hair. Lots of wind =  all moisture blown out and replaced with equal quantities of sand. Disaster for my twist out so the puff turns into a roll and tuck. Et voila! New style. Isn't natural hair so versatile! 

Sadly, the rest of the day is a blur and since I didn't dare take my phone to the beach, this is the only (semi-clear) shot I took of my hair before going to bed. Scarfless. And in my lace-up sandals as I couldn't undo the laces. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol. 

Whachulookinat..#beadybeads..#thiswascuterinmyhead







No comments:

Post a Comment